Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've found my niche


I have been trying so hard to find what will sell on Etsy...I make earrings, bracelets, key chains, phone charms, necklaces and guitar pick jewelry, and I've come to the conclusion that Guitar pick necklaces are the fastest sellers I've made! I have one guitar pick necklace that sells more than all the rest and that's the cross guitar pick necklace! The most popular one is the one in the picture above. I sold four guitar pick necklaces yesterday, two of which were the exact same one as the picture above, so I guess I will try to keep at least one of those guitar pick necklaces in my shop all the time! Sounds like a winner! =)

1 comment:

My 7th Heaven said...

I agree, Char. This guitar pick necklace is your SIGNATURE piece! Keep up the good work.
*hugs*