Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Butterfly Bookmarks Make Great Gifts



I've been thinking about gift giving and I thought to myself, "What would make a great gift and still have a reasonable price tag attached?" I came up with a great idea...Butterfly Bookmarks! I've just listed 2 new butterfly bookmarks in my Etsy shop called www.CharsBeads4U.com , and I really think that they would make a perfect gift for a teacher, just to let them know you appreciate them...or a friend!
My favorite butterfly bookmark is my black beaded wire mesh butterfly bookmark! It's so different than anything I've ever seen before!
Everyone loves to have a nice bookmark to keep there spot in there favorite book! Nobody likes to read a book that someone has bent the pages down trying to keep their place, it looks really shabby. Keep your books looking like new, try one of my butterfly bookmarks! And like I said before, butterfly bookmarks make great gifts for Christmas presents Birthday gifts or just letting someone know you care about them!

No comments: