Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What was Christian Bale thinking?


What has happened to Christian Bale? I just heard on the news that Christian Bale spoke to one of his crew members in a disgusting manner and I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the video! Christian Bale...what gives you the right to speak to anyone like that? We are all created equal and really, if someone does something wrong, correct them and move on, don't rip them up one side and down the other; that's sickening...really!!!

I think that movie stars or anyone that treat others in that manner have serious problems and could use some kind of counseling. Something had to be going on with Christian Bale for him to blow his cool like that! I mean really....correct the guy then move on, don't just stand there and rip on him over and over again, trying to start a fight! What else is eating Christian Bale that would cause him to flip over something so simple as that?

All I can say is Christian Bale has lost my respect and I personally will not be seeing anymore movies that this guy is in! No one human being deserves to be treated like that and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that guy files a law suit against Christian Bale!


No comments: