Thursday, February 26, 2009

Learn why it's so important to stay hydrated

People don't realize how sick they can become if they don't stay hydrated! The whole body's wellness depends on keeping every cell in your hydrated. You can avoid many illnesses by staying hydrated with living water.

I wanted to learn more about this, so I began to search the YouTube videos and I came across this amazing doctor who teaches people why it's so important to keep hydrated. He actually explains being hydrated, and he gets right down to the nuts and bolts of our whole body's system and how it works!

I haven't really thought much about being hydrated until recently and now that I've learned how important it is to stay hydrated, it's all I want to read and learn about!

I hope you enjoy the following video, and I hope you learn a lot about staying hydrated and how the body functions! If you go on YouTube, you will find the full 7 videos in regards to good health! For some reason video #2 had been removed from YouTube.

2 comments:

My 7th Heaven said...

WATER is so important to our health. I recently began drinking more water and it's helped a couple of my health problems immensely!

Gabriel Girl said...

Great topic, I tend to be a health nut myself!