Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Church Bookstore Will Now Carry My Guitar Pick Necklaces


I've been waiting so long for the chance for a store to allow me to place my guitar pick necklaces for sale on consignment! Finally I got and invite from our bookstore last week to bring in some of my Christian guitar pick necklaces. I made some up and brought them in to the bookstore and they loved them and they took the whole display of the guitar pick necklaces and other Christian symbols that I had made.
I used magnets on all of the black satin guitar pick necklaces. I also made some of the guitar pick necklaces with the waxed cotton cord. I figure I will try to appeal to both tastes in people! I also made some of my Christian guitar pick keychains and they loved those as well. So far my most popular item has been the guitar pick necklaces.
Our church bookstore has already placed my beaded cell phone charms in their bookstore, which is an amazing blessing in and of itself, but
I also feel so blessed to be able to have my Christian guitar pick necklaces and other Christian necklaces that have been accepted at our church bookstore. It's truely an honor! They will never know how much it means to me that they believed in me enough to take my things in on consignment! They have truly changed the direction of my life!

No comments: