Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Front Page on Google Search for Guitar Pick Necklaces


Wow! I could hardly believe my eyes. I did a Google search for Guitar Pick Necklaces and lo and behold I was at the top of the list on the first page! How in the world did that happen? I have no idea....but all I can say is I'm really excited that it did happen!

Guitar pick necklaces are the jewelry that I've sold the most of over the last couple of years on Etsy. I've sold over 200 items and have enjoyed making the guitar pick necklaces more than anything else I've made!

The reason I love making guitar pick necklaces so much is because I love music! I love what music does for the human spirit. It really does touch the soul.

If you love music too or know someone who does, perhaps you'd like to pay my shop a visit: CharsBeads4u.com is the address. Hope to see ya there!

1 comment:

Charsbeads4u said...

Wow...don't bother to look...I didn't stay on the front page very long...I have no idea how I got there or why I got bumped so quickly! Oh well..easy come....easy go!!! =)
Peace
><>
Char