Monday, July 28, 2008

MattsCraftyWife a wonderful Etsy shop!

I've been chatting on a buy and stay thread on Etsy for some time and I also belong to a thread called the Christian Artisit Street Team, CAST for short and I've met the neatest lady! Her name is Anastasia and her shop's name is http://MattsCraftyWife.etsy.com and she's got some of the cutest crocheted items I've ever seen and at such reasonable prices! She has been such a blessing in my life, because her items are of such great quality, but at the same time her prices are set where I can afford to buy more than just one thing! I've bought several things from her and I intend to keep on buying from her because she has become one of my dearest friends on Etsy! She's such a hoot to talk with and she's so bubbly, and the joy of the Lord shines through her words. Though we have never met, I feel like I've known her for years! =) One day I hope we can connect in San Diego, because she has an Aunt that lives there...and I my husband's family lives in San Diego! =)
If you want some wonderful Crocheted items and you would love to get items at reasonable prices, then may I suggest you pop into Http://MattsCraftyWife.etsy.com shop and see what kind of treasures you can find! =)

1 comment:

My 7th Heaven said...

CHAR!
Thank you SO much my dear friend. My eyes are brimming over with tears. You're so sweet. This was such a nice surprise and I really needed it today! You're a wonderful friend too and I'm so glad I know you. Praise God that He introduced us on Etsy. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful friend.
Hugs!
Anastasia
mattscraftywife