Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How to Live Music


Music is a big part of my life. It all started back when I was a baby. My mother used to sing to me all the time. I still remember the beautiful songs she used to sing to me at night time and I would gently fall into a deep peaceful sleep with music in my mind and heart. Those are wonderful memories and I cherish them today!
I believe that if you teach a child music when they are young they will grow up to love it! It will help them to grasp the concept a lot more easily than those who have had no music training in their lives! One way you can teach your child about music the fun way you can check out this cool website: http://www.makingmusicfun.net/
It is a fun way to make learning music more fun! =)
I love music sooo much that I wear a guitar pick necklace for my jewelry, and I also make guitar pick key chains, guitar pick bracelets, and guitar pick earrings. That's just one of the ways I show the world I love my music and it's a great part of my life! You can view some of my guitar pick jewelry at my website: http://www.charsbeads4u.com/
Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what you think about it! =)

No comments: