Friday, August 15, 2008

My First Main Treasury


I cannot believe it! I finally snagged my first main treasury page! I just sat and waited patiently and then *Bam* there it was... available and I got it!

I was so thrilled to finally be able to display some of the most beautiful blends of Black...White...Pink....that I could find! These colors just scream girly! I had been saving up these beautiful items in my favorites on my Etsty site, http://www.charsbeads4u.etsy.com/ and I finally was able to combine them to make a treasury that I am really pleased with!

I chose to include one of my Best Freinds, Anastasia @ http://www.mattscraftywife.etsy.com/ because she has been such a blessing to me. She just happened to have the perfect shade of pink to blend into my treasury. I was thrilled to see her sell her crocheted pink baby hat really quickly! That just confirms what I keep saying about her shop, she's so talented and has wonderful prices, how could anyone resist the temptation to buy her things!

I know that I just bought the cutest little Pink and Brown Poncho the other day and when it arrived I had tears in my eyes! It was so beautiful! She did an amazing job on it! She even scalloped the edges with pink! It's adorable! Then to top it off, she included 2 cross magnets, a pink one for my daughter that is going through a high risk pregnancy, and a blue one for me...she wanted my daughter to know that she was praying for her! Talk about a kind heart! =)

I hope the more treasuries I do, the more friends I'll make, because we all know that friends are more valuable than money! =)

2 comments:

My 7th Heaven said...

Awesome treasury Char! Thanks for the kind words about me! You're one of my best friends too. Thank God we met :)
*hugs*
Anastasia

Charsbeads4u said...

Thank you CraftyWife! *hugs*
Had it not been for Etsy, we would have never met! Soooo...I thank God for Etsy! =)
Take care!
*hugs*
><>
Char